- 8 Premium Hot Dogs
- See our website for lots of simple and delicious ways to enjoy your
Hotdogs: Mechanically Separated Pork (31%), Water, Pork (27%),
Pork blood plasma, Starch, Beef Collagen Casing, Salt, Pork Collagen, Smoke Flavouring, Pork Fat, Stabiliser (Triphosphates), Coriander, Dextrose, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins, Thickener (Guar Gum), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Spice Extract, Brine: Water, Smoke Flavouring
- May contain traces of Gluten, Milk, Egg, Celery, Soya and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Soya
Empty unused hot dogs into a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Consume within 2 days of opening., Do not refrigerate in the can. Unused hot dogs can also be frozen and consumed within 3 months., For Best Before End: See Date On Can End
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty hot dogs including brine into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Empty hot dogs including brine into a microwavable bowl. Cover bowl loosely and cook on high (850W) for 60-90 seconds.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- The above is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Ye Olde Oak hot dogs are pre-cooked and can be eaten hot or enjoyed cold straight from the can.
225 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (drained) Per 100g|| |
||762 kJ/183 kcal
|of which saturated
|of which sugars